CURRENT COVID-19 POLICIES
Updated January 2021
Elizabeth Benke Salon will be following all protocols set forth by the CDC and Pennsylvania State Board of
At Elizabeth Benke Salons, you can expect to see our staff cleaning
and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces more often, including
doorknobs, phones, chairs & high touch surfaces throughout the
facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have
• Guests will be served by appointment only. We can no longer offer
our self blowdry station. Blowdry’s may be booked by appointment.
• Please call the salon upon arrival. You will need to wait in your
car until we can accommodate you inside. Guests will be greeted at the
• Please only bring personal items that can fit in your lap (phone,
wallet). Refrain from bringing any non-essential personal items with
you i.e. purses/laptops.
• Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to
entering premises. You will receive a COVID-19 release form via email
one day prior to your appointment. Unfortunately we will not be able
to service anyone who chooses not to sign the release. This is to
protect you as well as our staff.
• The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal
capacity. We ask you to leave any family members at home.
• No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
• Stations will be at least six feet apart with partitions between each
• Employees and guests will wear protective facemasks. If you are
unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, we will need to find a way
to accommodate you either before or after normal business hours.
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
• Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest will be provided
• Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon
entering the salon
• Doors and exits will be sanitized
We will require a credit card on file to reserve your appointment,
however you may choose another payment method upon checkout. We are accepting cash and checks, and may add gratuity to checks.
Unfortunately we cannot place a gratuity on a credit card.
As of 12/7/2020 we will be offering a self-pay option. This option
grants Elizabeth Benke Salon permission to charge the credit card on file plus a 4% transaction fee.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our
community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment
if you’re feeling sick.
Any appointments cancelled within in 4 hours of appointment and/or no
show will be charged 100% of the service fee. If you are healthy, we
look forward to seeing you!
Please contact EB Salon at email@example.com anytime should
you have any further questions or concerns! We can't wait to see you soon!
NEED TO CANCEL?
We know that life sometimes gets in the way. That’s why we try to be as flexible as possible when it comes to cancelling appointments. If you cancel more than 24 hours before your set appointment, we’ll do our best to reserve a better slot for you, no questions asked. If you cancel with less than 4 hours to go, we will have to charge an administration fee.
RETAIL RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with any retail purchases made at EB Salon, please contact us within 30 days and we will be glad to offer you an exchange or store credit which can be used for future retail purchases. Due to health regulations, we are not able to offer refunds for the following items: hairbrushes, flat irons, blow dryers or hair extensions. All gift certificates sold are not redeemable for cash and non-refundable.
We currently accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Personal checks (with ID) and Cash. At this time, we cannot allow tips to be placed on credit cards. All returned checks will be charged a $40 return fee.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with services received at EB Salon, please contact us within 7 days of your service date. We will be happy to address any concern that you may have. Client gowns are provided for the safety of your wardrobe.